Jack "Jay" Rice Jr.
Jack “Jay” Rice Jr. currently serves as the Vice President of Jack Rice Insurance, a successful insurance agency in Largo, Florida, operating since 1985. Jay has over 26 years of experience in the industry. He is a member of the Florida Association of Insurance Agents and holds Florida insurance licenses in Life and Health and Property and Casualty.
Jay graduated with a BBA from the University of Georgia. Jay is also the Chairman of the board and principal founder of Modern Business Associates, a premier HR Outsourcing provider in St. Petersburg, Florida, since 1997.
Dedicated to community service, Jay promotes several philanthropic efforts by encouraging involvement with the teams at Jack Rice Insurance and Modern Business Associates. Such recent efforts include, but are not limited to:
He currently lives in downtown St. Pete with his wife of 4 years, Kelly McFrederick, with Premier Southerbys International Realty.
- (2008) Board Member for CASA, an organization aiding abused families in St. Petersburg, Florida
- (2011) Candidate contributor to former Sheriff Evert Rice’s run for Sheriff in 2012
- (2005–2011) Corporate sponsor for All Children’s Hospital in St. Petersburg, Florida
- (2005–2010) Annual sponsor for Baseball for Kids event, raising funds for All Children’s Hospital
- (2004–2011) Corporate sponsor for AMIKids, an organization dedicated to serving “at-risk” youths
- (2004-2011) Annual sponsor for AMIKid’s Reverse Raffle fundraising event
- (2000–2011) Corporate sponsor: Academy Prep Foundation in St. Petersburg, Florida
- (2006-2011) Corporate sponsor for Police Athletic League
- (2000–2007) Corporate sponsor for Pinellas Habitat for Humanity
- (2010 to current) Contributing member of the Abilities Guild, a non-profit organization for disabled veterans
- (2010- to-current) Donor for American Stage Theater in St. Petersburg, Florida
- (2007–2011) Annual contributor to the Clothes for Kids organization in Clearwater, Florida
- (2005–2011) Annual contributor to Haven House, an organization aiding abused families
- (2006–2011) Annual contributor to Resurrection House, an organization aiding abused families
- (2005-2011) Annual contributor to Susan Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- (2008) Donor to American Heart Association
- (2009–2011) Annual contributor to St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
- (2010) Coordinated company-wide fundraising efforts to aid the families of St. Petersburg, Florida’s fallen police officers
- For the last three years, he has concentrated his efforts on the St. Louis Grand Prix and the PAL nonprofit Association (Police Athletic League).